Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Old Photos

I was looking through my computer and found some "old" photos that I never posted. Here they are in no particular order (which means, very out of order).

Clarissa's baby blessing. (Really bad picture of Cory, sorry hun, but I need to record the moment).
My friend Marina came to visit us back in November. The kids LOVED her and we miss not having her around!! Come back Ma!!!


Temple lights
It's been a tradition for my mom to give my kids their first bath. So here's little Bel (that's her middle name and nickname) after it.
Drew is such a good big brother. He LOVES his baby sister. He's constantly getting down and rolling around with her on the floor. She's the only one allowed to touch his blankets and take away his toys. Here he is laying next to Clarissa just admiring her when she was a couple weeks old. He totally just did this on his own.

As a quick side note, we took Clarissa in for her 6 months check up last week. Little chunk weighed 21 lbs 4 oz (110%). Her height was only on the 75%. The doctor said she eats too much, and she's officially on a diet. Haha
Can't figure out how to turn off the underline. Ahh, it's driving me crazy!!

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

That is so sweet that Drew is so adoring. She's lucky to have a sweet older brother.