Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spike It

I took Christopher to get a hair cut today. I specifically told the lady "no clippers, but I want it short enough to spike it."

Well, she followed the instruction of no clippers, but I'm not too sure he's got enough hair for spiking! (LOL) When she was finished she asked if I wanted to have her put anything in his hair, and I said I wanted to learn how to spike it. The lady put some gel on Christopher's hair and tried to spike it, not very successful. She finally looked at me and said "Well, his hair isn't used to staying up (not true, his hair sticks up when long), but as you keep doing this it will learn how to spike." I just wanted to tell her, yeah, it will spike once it grows back in and there's hair enough for spiking!!!

Anyway, he looks cute (kind of). Actually,considering his wild behavior, you would think he ran away from a juvenile corrections facility.


This is Christopher with his new hair cut!! It's a little spiky.

On a side note. I took this picture of Drew tonight and he looks so much like Christopher when he was this age. I think it's the big smile.

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

I wonder if Drew will get, "why can't you be more like your brother?" a lot. And I like Kiffifer's hair.