Saturday, October 10, 2009

House

This is going to be a quick post about the house because the baby just woke up and needs to eat.

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the house. We bought a 3bedrooms, 2.5 baths, plus living room, family room and dinning room house. I didn't take pictures of every room (too much work and not everything is nice and organized). For now this is what you get (by the way, I'm terrible at taking pictures, as you will soon see!!).


The House!!

Living room (you can kind of see the family room in the back



The master bedroom (I don't know why the picture turned out so red. No our room does not have pink walls! We actually just have one color through out the whole house)
These are the 2 other bedrooms. Christopher was asleep when I took this, that's why the door is closed.

1 comment:

The Jerman Family said...

Cute pictures of the boys. Drew has the cutest button nose! Yes, you are not the best at taking house pictures, but I get an idea. How about some more pics of your house?