Friday, May 1, 2009

Did I Bring Home a Baby or a Puppy?

Lately I've been wondering if I brought home a baby or a puppy from the hospital. Here are my top 10 reasons why I think I have a puppy. (In no particular order)

1. Likes to chew on shoes.
2. Bites other dogs' tails (or at least tries too).
3. Carries things around with his mouth.


4. Likes to curl up with clean laundry.

5. Loves to chew on leather (I have to explain the picture - this is my piano bench that is now covered with a blanket because I got tired of stopping Christopher from chewing on it. I just got this piano for Christmas and he has chewed a few holes through the bench already).


6. Growls at you when mad.
7. Plays in/with the trash.

8. Eats food from the trash.
9. Begs you for food when you sit to eat.
10. Likes to go on walks (I know I'm not supposed to put pictures of naked babies on my blog, but he has a diaper on. That counts, right? Anyway this was taken after he got back from his walk. We can't put the stroller away right away or else he throws a fit, so he was playing with it).

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

wow, i can't believe that top picture is christopher! or wait, is it a puppy?