Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted something. We've been busy with everyday stuff and I finally found some time to do a little update, so be ware, this post will be scattered.


Christopher Updates:

He's had this nasty diarrhea for the past 2 weeks and I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions? Bananas tend to be his miracle food, but not even that is helping hold things in.

He's trying to walk (ok, I'm being a little generous, a few steps is more like it).

He loves glasses (I think I wrote that before) but this past week we were at the store and found baby sun glasses. Doesn't he look cute?

My mom was in town and bought some French bread one day for dinner. When she walked in the door she was harassed by Christopher. She handed him the loaf, and he absolutely loved chewing on it. At first we just let him have it with the whole bread, but then we broke off a smaller piece for him. He dragged it around for a while and I ended up with bread crumbs all over the carpet. I'm still finding crumbs around.


Baby #2 Updates:
Baby 2 is growing well.

This pregnancy has been much easier than Christopher's, but I do feel more exhausted and "crazy" at times. Gees, those hormones really get to you.

I had my 20 weeks doctor's appointment yesterday and we had another ultrasound (I already had 7 - wow, I only had 3-4 with Christopher). Anyway, the baby was facing us and we got a nice alien shot of him. The amazing part was being able to see him open and close his mouth. It seemed like he was just having some lunch, not too sure what he was eating, but with all that nasty liquid in there I'm not sure I want to know.
Here's a 3D immage taken last week. He's got his hand on his head (I think).

Cory and Juliana Update:
Not much to update. Cory's still working and I'm still babysitting.
I turned 25 in February and had a nice little fondue dinner with some friends.
We're trying to buy a house, but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. We've been house hunting for over 1 month and so far we haven't had much luck. We want to stay in this area, so it's a little hard to find something nice in our price range.
Here's an interesting story. We put in an offer for a home that we really liked. We felt good about this house, and were really excited about it. We'll we didn't get it (we were outbid, which has happened a few times - are we really in a bad economy?) Anyway, I drove by my "dream house" last week and it had caught on fire!!! Can you believe it? I guess the good feelings we had, came from the Lord protecting us from what could have been the worst.

3 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

Julianna I am so glad things are going well for you guys. Christopher is getting so big. I have noticed that eating cheese can help with his problem so you should try that. I am glad this pregnancy is going easier than the first one. Also with the house hunting just give it time things will come together. Brandon and I looked at so many houses and then finally found the one after many offers and looking.

Anonymous said...

wow a fire that is crazy! i am so glad you guys didn't get the house and have that happen to you. good luck! you'll get a house soon, hopefully the one by me!!!

The Jerman Family said...

Christopher has changed so much. I love the sunglasses picture, way too cute!!!