Sunday, February 8, 2009

Outnumbered

It's official. I have been completely outnumbered by the boys living in this house 3-1. There's Cory, Christopher and Baby Boy #2 vs. just poor lonely me!!!

I guess for those that didn't know I better do some explaining. Cory and I are expecting our 2nd child this August. We are SUPER excited about it, and I'm actually really happy it's another boy. Ever since I found out I was pregnant (again) I've been saying (and wishing) it's a boy. This week we went to the Dr. and they found out it is indeed another little man for this house. I'm only 13 weeks along, so it's still kind of soon to tell, but the doctor seemed very confident about it being a boy. Anyway, here's a "cute" picture of baby 2.

5 comments:

The Lewis's said...

yay for baby drew and hand me downs!

Bjarnson Family said...

O my gosh I cant believe you are pregnant again. Were you guys planning on this or was it a surprised? Well congrats!!

Garretts said...

Call me crazy, but it was actually planned!!!

The Jerman Family said...

Yes, it will definetly be crazy. Congrats!!! - your blog is looking very cute.

White Family said...

Ahhhhh! Congratulations! My mom told me you were a couple weeks ago but to keep it under wraps cause you guys weren't telling everyone yet. I'm so excited for you guys! Another boy too! I felt the same exact way about wanting another boy this pregnancy. Everyone just assumes you want a girl since you already have a boy, and don't get me wrong I do want a girl at some point but I really wanted a boy again this time. Also I almost have the same title for my post as you do and I really didn't mean to copy you! I thought that was pretty funny. I guess we think alike!