Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chocolate dipped pretzels

This is what we do while the boys are gone on a playdate! :) Clarissa learned the joy of dipping pretzels in chocolate and then eating. Look at the smile on her face. This morning she was asking for a chocolate chip granola bar and I said no because she needed to eat something healthier. Haha and this is what we ate instead. Should have given her the granola bar.

 
The boys have spring break this week, so we went to my sister's house for a playdate. I love having her live here for days like this. I was bored and we just went over to hangout. Clarissa thinks she's a big kid sitting at the table with the other children.

Last but not least, Tom and Lori (Cory's brother) were in tow last week. The boys had tons of fun playing with their cousins. I never got a good picture of anything we did. This is the best one I found of all the cousins having lunch at the children's museum.


 This is what I was talking about on my last post The door on the left is the boys' room, the one on the right was for Cory.

                                                                                       

No comments: