Monday, September 20, 2010

Movie Time

Grab your popcorn and a drink because this is a “movie” post. I’ve been meaning to post these videos for a while, but just now got the chance. They are really short, though.

Drew has been walking for a few weeks now. I know, I’m a bad mother, I don’t blog about my children’s accomplishments as often as I should. Anyway, he started walking around the 1st of the month, and now he’s quite fast on his feet. I took the video when he had been walking for just a week.

This video is about the boys playing outside. I’ve said before that Drew absolutely LOVES his big brother. Well, here’s the proof. Christopher was playing with sand and rocks outside and Drew couldn’t stop laughing. Super cute!!! I love baby giggles!!!!


Lastly, this one is mainly for me. I know my little boy will one day grow up and say “I hate you mom” (not looking forward to that day). This video is for when that day comes, so I can play it and know he really meant he loves me. I love his cute high pitched voice!

No comments: