Sunday, December 20, 2009

For Now...

I have tons to blog about but for now, this is all you get.

We were driving home from church today and when I turned around to check on the kids this is what I saw. Christopher was so tired that he fell asleep with his binky in the wrong way. LOL Thank goodness for camera phones!!

Since I know I probably won't post until after Christmas I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I took some cute pictures of the boys for our Christmas card that I better share now, or I'll never get to it.

3 comments:

The Jerman Family said...

cute boys - love the backward binkie

White Family said...

Oh my heck! I just spit all over our keyboard when I scrolled down and saw that picture of Christopher! So funny! Such cute pictures. You guys have very precious boys. We hope you guys had a great Christmas. We need to get together again soon. My mom has a gift that she gave us to give to you guys for Drew (did that even make sense?) Anyway, we have something for you!

Anonymous said...

these are cute pictures, but you have posted in a month! come on now catch up! ha ha just kidding! Colton got so excited to see " fur fur" in these pictures!