Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Old Tomatoes

Just a quick little post.

Sunday Christopher was having a rough day. He was throwing a tantrum in the car after church. After hearing enough complaints and demands coming from the back seat Cory says, "Christopher, you don't give the ultimatums in this family!"
Christopher (frustrated and yelling back): "I give the old tomatoes!"
It was hard to keep a straight face after that. Cory and I just had to tease the kid, and he really had no idea what we were teasing him about.

The boys are always trying to one up each other. Drew trying to tell Christopher he's better: "Well, I know how to ride a unicorn bicycle!" Me: "Drew what's a unicorn bicycle?" Drew: "You know, a bicycle with one wheel." Me: "oh, a unicycle."

Clarissa talks non-stop now. She is always repeating stuff we say (which keeps me on my toes). Today she heard me say "Oh my gosh," and that has been her new word of the day. When we ask her to pray she says "I do it myself." I don't remember the boys praying alone so young.

No comments: