Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Noodles

Clarissa is my noodle monster, or according to her "noonos." I made pasta on Sunday and the minute she saw me get the pasta box she started to scream and clap "noonos, noonos!!" She LOVES it. It's by far her favorite food. She had 3 bowls of noodles this day and still asked for more.
Clarissa is starting to self feed, and she does pretty good with a spoon, with the exception of pasta, she can't get it in her mouth fast enough using a spoon, so she just goes for it with her fingers!!


I couldn't believe she actually stopped for a second to look at the camera for a picture.


This is what happened today. Two pantry shelves came crashing down on top of my feet. I ended up with a cut on a left tow and a bruise on my big right toe. Not bad considering the size of the disaster!!!







No comments: