Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
The kids have been saying some really cute things lately, but I just can't get to the blog to post it. I've been having horrible migraines since the end of October and it gets REALLY bad when I look at the computer screen. It's been very hard to get anything done without being able to use the computer (Christmas cards, blog, gift tags for the treats I made our friends...). I last about 5 minutes max, and then need to get off because I'm about to lose it. :(

So I'll just tell 2 quick things about the boys so I don't forget them.

Christopher: He wants to grow his hair out like a girl. I told him boys have short hair. A few days go by and we are on the same topic. He turns to me and says "but mom, Jesus has long hair and he's a boy." Smart cookie, I didn't know how to reply so for now he's growing it out.

Andrew: It's finally "cold" here in Phoenix so I've been forcing him to wear pants. He dresses himself every morning in a t-shirt and shorts and I have to make him go change. Yesterday he comes down stairs wearing shorts, looks at me and says "mom I just want to wear these little pants today" (get it? they are little pants, not shorts, so he can wear them, right?)

Clarissa: We are working VERY hard in getting her to talk. She's 16 months old and has very few words. The one she uses the most is "doh" for dog, followed by a barking sound. She loves seeing Christmas lights. She's by far our kid that gets the most excited when she sees them. We got it on video, but we are having a hard time getting it transferred from Cory's phone to the computer. I'll post it once we get figured out.

No comments: