Saturday, September 1, 2012

Drew is 3!!

Our little guy turned 3 in July and we celebrated with a fun robot party. We invited some friends and family to party with us at our favorite splash park. Drew had a great time and felt very loved by his guests.

 


Here are some of Drew's favorite things:
Movie: Ben 10, Avengers (anything that involves fighting)
Food: Pizza
Drink: Milk (he could have it all day if I let him)
Friends: Jacob, Christopher and Micah
Place: My sister's house (and the water park by her place)
Toys: Robots, Ironman and Hulk figurines
Game/Play: Tickle (he's super ticklish)
He is a cuddle bug (although when I call him my cuddle bug he says, "No, I'm just a bug").
He loves playing with his cousins.
Drew started preschool this semester and to my surprise he hasn't been too fond of it. He has fun at school, but doesn't really like getting there.
We love having this little guy in our family and couldn't imagine our lives without him!

No comments: