Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Boys

This year I went the easy way and decided to combine the boys birthday party. We threw them a party at McDonald's right between both their birthdays. I have to admit it was weird to sing Happy Birthday to them when it really was neither of their birthdays, but it sure made my life easier. Here are some of our highlights.
Christopher was obsessed with the cupcakes. He had to have one before it was time. But I guess that's the perk of being the party kid. You get whatever you want.
My cute little boy putting on his party hat. I had to buy hats because he specifically asked for it. (They are such a waste of money!!!)
Drew playing on the playground.How would wee survive without inside playgrounds during the summer?
I can't believe it, one decent picture of the whole family. We sang Happy Birthday twice. This one only shows Christopher's cupcake tower, but Drew had one for him too. Actually Drew's cupcake stand tipped over a little before we sang to them, so we just had to switch the top cupcake when it was singing time because the second stand wasn't too reliable.
Who had the idea of getting bright blue, green and orange cupcakes? It was such a mess, that's okay, I only had to deal with it once, instead of twice.Opening gifts
Drew fell in love with his "Rex". He carries it around and calls him Rexy. Thanks Cammie!!
Well, I think I'm all caught up with my blogging, so you probably won't hear from me until after the baby. Wish me luck!! I hope it's soon!!!!

2 comments:

Ruth C P Rocha said...

Ju, os meninos estão enormes, e lindos. Parabéns. Tentei fazer a festa do Pedro no McDonald's também, mas ele quis a festa do Ben10! Acabamos fazendo aqui em casa mesmo. Tudo de melhor com a chegada da bebê, assim que puder coloque fotos! bjs

The Jerman Family said...

Happy Birthday Boys!! Sorry your favorite aunt couldn't be there. Miss you guys.