Sunday, September 27, 2009

This one is for you Cory!!


My dear husband has had to put up with so much in these last few months, and I just need to let him know how much he's loved and appreciated!!


This week I was having a rough day with the baby and Cory called to check on me. As I went off on how the child won't sleep, I can't get anything done, I'm tired (...) he just paciently listened and then we hung up. That evening when he got home he had this beautifull bouquet with red and white roses to cheer me up! I was shocked and absolutely loved them!!!! If you know Cory, you know he doesn't usually give me flowers, which makes this so much more special and totally worth blogging about.


Thanks hun! I loved the flowers and I love you!!!

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

awwwwww. way to go cory!