Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick Updates

This will be a really quick post, since life with 2 kids isn't as easy as I was hoping. How do you moms out there manage to blog weekly when you have more than 1 kid to tend too?
My friend Rachael came over last week and took a ton of pictures of Andrew. They turned out really cute, but since it takes forever to upload images to the blog, you only get to see a few.

This is what TV does to a toddler (and this is how we were able to take pictures of the baby)

On another quick note. We BOUGHT A HOUSE!! Actually we are already moved in, reason why I haven't blogged lately. We closed on our house 2 weeks after Drew was born and moved in the following week. To make things even a little more stressful we blessed Drew the day after we moved and had friends and family over to the house to celebrate his blessing. CRAZY!! I don't know how I was able to find church clothes for everyone and the baby's blessing outfit, but somehow I did. My mom and mother-in-law were my life savers. My parents packed up the apartment and set up the whole downstairs pretty much on their own. My mother-in-law watched Christopher, did all my laundry, and made all the beds. What did I do? Took care of the baby and felt extremely overwhelmed. Thankfully that nightmare of house hunting, moving, and having a baby is all over!!! I'll post pictures of the house soon (well, first have to take them, so it might not be so soon).

5 comments:

Amy Daniel said...

Yay! Congratulations on finding a house! I know, house shopping is one of the most stressful things. I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see pictures. Jess said is was way cute.

The Lewis's said...

my, what a talented photographer! haha, but we do have to take some more pictures that are better focused.

so you just left the house, and while you know that gabby needs to be down for a nap and i should be cleaning- guess what i'm actually doing? fun to see you blog again and join the "land of the living"

Corynn said...

Wow. That is all I can say. I would have fallen over and died.

Anonymous said...

i don't think people with more than one kid get to much of anything! ha ha anyway great to see you yesterday and can't wait for Costco Friday!!!

Unknown said...

If thats what television does to toddlers then sign me up. We are in need of something that has a similar effect but that also makes them close their eyes. Any suggestions?