Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy

We've been pretty busy lately.
I've been wanting to make baby #2 a quilt for his crib that will match Christopher's. Anyway, I got the fabric for it a few weeks ago and last week my friends Rachael and Dana helped me out with it. This is a quick picture of the finished product.

Last week we also took Christopher to get his 1 year pictures taken. Here are some of our favorites.





Yesterday I did my first Craigslist purchase. I've been wanting to buy a little playground for Christopher and I finally found one for a good price. I was so excited about buying it that I called my mother-in-law right away to come out to the place and help me pick it up. We some how managed to fit the whole thing in our 2 cars. Now all we need is a yard to put it in. This is what the playground looks like, although this is not my playground nor my yard. :(


We're still house hunting. It's getting pretty frustrating and I'm growing exhausted of having to go up and down our apartment stairs 2-3 times a day carrying Christopher. I was hoping we would be moved out by the time the baby comes, but it doesn't seem like it will happen.

5 comments:

The Lewis's said...

the blanket turned out cute. the yarn really butches up the green squares. also, i like the final shoe decision on christopher in his one year pics. i'm sure the salesperson is relieved it's over! haha

The Jerman Family said...

I love his pictures. He looks like so much fun; just full of energy! We sure miss not being around you guys.

White Family said...

These pictures are so darling! I can't belive he's already 1. I love his huge smile in the pictures, he's such a little charmer. Too cute!

White Family said...

Oh and the blanket is SOSOSOSOSO cute! I wish I were talented enough to make quilts for my babies.

Sarah said...

You and your family are soooo cute! I'm glad you emailed me your blog info. It's a fun way to keep in touch:) Hope your 4th of July was great! Tell Cory and the Garretts hi for me!