Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree




Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted something. But between papers and presentations due for my class, church callings, Christmas decorating and shopping, life has been pretty busy.




Last week we put up our Christmas decorations while Christopher was taking a nap. He seems to really like Christmas trees and is fascinated by them when we go to stores. So Cory and I were really excited to see his reaction when he woke up. Needless to say, he got very bright eyed when I brought him out to the living room. He was pretty excited!! I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn't think about it. So now I spend my days chasing him out from under the tree. Good thing he's not crawling yet (he rolls his way to under the tree).




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an beautiful picture

Garretts said...

I know I should have said that I didn't take this picture. I copied it from the web. Hahaha, I wish I could take beautiful pictures and wrap gifts like that!!!

White Family said...

Wow that's a gorgeous tree! Looks like you guys are right on top of stuff this Christmas season. We just went Christmas shopping for the first time last night and only put a small nick in our christmas list, oh well, there's still next weekend right? Christopher is getting so big! He's absolutely adorable. We loved you Christmas card, by the way, and we really think we need to get together sometime cause we miss seeing you guys! We hope you guys are having a great holiday season.